But it is so much easier now to buy a used vehicle that is in excellent working condition―and to find one whose reliability will allow you to sleep at night. Part of the reason for this is the emergence of the pre-owned certified car market. As these cars grow in popularity, more and more groups are getting into the picture. Car dealers and third-party companies are now joining an area that was once the domain of vehicle manufacturers.
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards.
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior.
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards.
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine Parts.
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles.
Benefits of Ownership
Buying a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is a smart choice. Only well-maintained Honda vehicles that are under six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The program includes many other benefits that a private seller just can’t match, like a thorough multi-point inspection conducted by a team of Honda-trained technicians.
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification.
Shop here for Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles